Deer Valley opens Mid-Mountain extension
July 17, 2015
Deer Valley Resort opened the Mid-Mountain Trail extension Saturday, July 11. This project was a collaborative effort between Deer Valley Resort, The Mountain Trails Foundation and the Bald Eagle Homeowners Association.
The extension connects the Silver Lake area to the Deer Crest Trail for bikers and hikers to more easily access the Snow Park area and the trail system of Park City.
Mountain activities this summer promise to provide an even higher level of enjoyment as Deer Valley has embarked on its largest-ever summer investment to modernize and update its existing mountain biking and hiking trail network of over 70 miles.
For more information on Deer Valley’s Mid-Mountain Trail extension, please visit the resort’s website at deervalley.com or call 435-645-6522. To follow resort happenings on social media, use #deervalleysummer.
Trending In: Sports
- Park City’s Grace Donahue and twins Livi and Gabby Rockwood sign letters of intent
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- Elite international competition returns to Soldier Hollow for first time since 2002
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Lady Miner named Swimmer of the Meet for 4th straight state finals
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores