Gianni Orlando commits to Air Force
June 24, 2014
Gianni Orlando, freshman midfielder for the Coronado High School lacrosse team and member of Park City’s 212 Lacrosse, has committed to play for the NCAA Division-I United States Air Force Academy.
Orlando had a tremendous freshman year, with dazzling displays of athleticism. Gianni also showed prowess in the classroom, earning a 4.0 GPA and multiple academic awards.
"This is great news for Gianni — all of us at 212 Lacrosse are thrilled for the Orlando family," 212 director and coach Mike Acee said. "All the hours of hard work and dedication have paid off, and we can’t wait to follow his success both on the field and off at the USAFA and beyond."
To learn more about Gianni’s commitment to USAFA or 212 Lacrosse, browse 212lacrosse.com or contact Christa Graff, of Graff PR, by calling 435-640-7921 or emailing email@example.com.
Trending In: Sports
- South Series alpine race draws more than 200 athletes to Park City Mountain
- Cross-country skiers race in The Shootout at Jeremy Ranch
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Kennady McQueen of North Summit verbally committed to University of Utah
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City