Gianni Orlando commits to Air Force
June 24, 2014
Gianni Orlando, freshman midfielder for the Coronado High School lacrosse team and member of Park City’s 212 Lacrosse, has committed to play for the NCAA Division-I United States Air Force Academy.
Orlando had a tremendous freshman year, with dazzling displays of athleticism. Gianni also showed prowess in the classroom, earning a 4.0 GPA and multiple academic awards.
"This is great news for Gianni — all of us at 212 Lacrosse are thrilled for the Orlando family," 212 director and coach Mike Acee said. "All the hours of hard work and dedication have paid off, and we can’t wait to follow his success both on the field and off at the USAFA and beyond."
To learn more about Gianni’s commitment to USAFA or 212 Lacrosse, browse 212lacrosse.com or contact Christa Graff, of Graff PR, by calling 435-640-7921 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Sports
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Wyoming man sentenced for attempted murder at Summit County convenience store