Girls’ LAX squad earns several honors
May 22, 2015
After a season in which the Park City High School girls’ lacrosse team won its second-straight state title and also went undefeated for the second year in a row, the Miners earned their fair share of postseason accolades.
Headlining the awards were midfielders Hannah Hyatt and Marina Mayo, who both earned First-Team All-American honors. Defender Ellie Meyer was an honorable mention All-American.
Hyatt and Meyer were also named All-State MVPs for their positions, while Hyatt, Meyer and Mayo were all named to the First-Team All-State team. Attacker Ellie Faulk earned Second-Team All-State honors.
Faulk, Meyer, Hyatt and Mayo were named to the D1 North All-Conference First Team. Attacker Maike Wells and defender Luisa Frankenburg were named to the All-Conference Second Team.
— Adam Spencer, The Park Record
Trending In: Sports
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring