Jupiter Bowl team goes to nationals
June 6, 2014
While the nine-game tournament still runs through the end of June, the three Keglers rolled several games over the 200 mark, with Patton averaging 200 for the entire tournament.
The trio also placed fifth in team scores for the state of Utah, with Anthony Gallardo placing in the top 10 in singles with a 721 series.
The trio can be found on Monday nights at Jupiter Bowl, along with several other 200-average bowlers.
Trending In: Sports
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion
- Park City swimmer Fischer Caplin selected for USA Swimming diversity fellowship