Lacrosse teams finish solid season
June 4, 2013
"It’s such a pleasure to coach these girls," said Nick Seifert, PC Black Team coach. "Early on, coach Kathy Pederson instilled a culture of inclusiveness. Our veteran players nurtured our newer players and that’s a big reason for our success. It doesn’t hurt that we have such great athletes and great coaches, but the true secret is our teamwork."
The teams combined to score 173 goals while allowing only 54.
Trending In: Sports
- Park City Ski and Snowboard opens up Soda League
- Paralympic athletes with ties to National Ability Center bring home seven medals
- The Youth Sports Alliance looks back as it approaches its 15 anniversary
- National Ability Center Athletes participate in cultural exchange in South Korea
- PHOTO: Parkites shred at Intermountain Division Championship
- Park City police find skiers outside skiable terrain at PCMR
- Bistro 412 on Main Street to close
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- Park City students prep to put on ‘March For Our Lives’
- Park City students demand change as hundreds ‘March For Our Lives’ (w/video)