Local Rowmark women sweep the podium in Jackson
Fontaine and Bocock lead the men’s team
March 3, 2017
Park City residents Katie Hensien, Madi Hoffman and Katie Versterstein gave Rowmark Ski Academy a sweep of the podium in the second slalom race of the Western Region FIS Elite races in Jackson, Wyoming last week. Hensien scored two golds in the U19 race series, along with a silver and a seventh-place finish, to claim the overall title as well. Hoffman had a breakout weekend with two silvers and fourth- and fifth-place finishes. Vesterstein skied to a bronze and a seventh-place finish over the series.
Nick Fontaine earned a ninth-place finish and Scottie Bocock finished in 10th to lead the Rowmark men's team in Jackson.
Trending In: Sports
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)
- Juniors shine as Park City football wallops Ben Lomond in 45-7 region opener
- Vail Daily: Colorado officials alarmed by steep drop in wildlife
- Can Park City High’s student section stake their claim as the most hyped in Utah?
- Alf Engen Museum to induct two Parkites into Intermountain Ski Hall of Fame
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork