PCHS girls’ basketball falls to Orem
November 27, 2015
Trailing 23-11 at halftime, the Park City High School girls’ basketball team was struggling offensively in Tuesday night’s season opener at Orem.
That’s when Jessica Perry took over, knocking down four three-pointers in the third quarter and bringing the Miners within two points of the lead. Orem eventually battled back, though, outscoring Park City 15-10 in the fourth quarter to hold on for a 50-38 victory.
Madeline Komisar had nine points for Park City. Marina Mayo added four and Montana Landis and Lois Garlow chipped in with two points each.
Park City (0-1) returns to the court on Dec. 7. The Miners will host Hillcrest High School in the PCHS gymnasium. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
— Adam Spencer, The Park Record
Trending In: Sports
- Cross-country venues and businesses up and running in Summit County
- For Tara Geraghty-Moats, Nordic Combined Continental Cups have been a long time coming
- Couple gives back to Huntsman Institute, research facilities, through Pink Park City
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Prep roundup: North Summit girls keep rolling foes, South Summit girls split games
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels
- Vail Resorts awards grants to 35 nonprofits, announces PCMR improvements
- Marketplace: We Norwegians comes to Main Street