PCHS girls’ basketball falls to Orem
November 27, 2015
Trailing 23-11 at halftime, the Park City High School girls’ basketball team was struggling offensively in Tuesday night’s season opener at Orem.
That’s when Jessica Perry took over, knocking down four three-pointers in the third quarter and bringing the Miners within two points of the lead. Orem eventually battled back, though, outscoring Park City 15-10 in the fourth quarter to hold on for a 50-38 victory.
Madeline Komisar had nine points for Park City. Marina Mayo added four and Montana Landis and Lois Garlow chipped in with two points each.
Park City (0-1) returns to the court on Dec. 7. The Miners will host Hillcrest High School in the PCHS gymnasium. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
— Adam Spencer, The Park Record
Trending In: Sports
- One year after a debilitating accident, triathlete Sebastian Ziesler race Utah’s Toughest Triathlon
- Park City volleyball celebrates seniors by cutting loose in home finale
- Prep spotlight: Park City football, North Summit volleyball keep on rolling
- FIS World Cup TV schedule announced
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Tom Clyde: No question which vote on Treasure is the right one for Park City
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Guest editorial: Park City will feel the consequences if we don’t approve the Treasure bond