PCHS girls’ basketball falls to Orem
November 27, 2015
Trailing 23-11 at halftime, the Park City High School girls’ basketball team was struggling offensively in Tuesday night’s season opener at Orem.
That’s when Jessica Perry took over, knocking down four three-pointers in the third quarter and bringing the Miners within two points of the lead. Orem eventually battled back, though, outscoring Park City 15-10 in the fourth quarter to hold on for a 50-38 victory.
Madeline Komisar had nine points for Park City. Marina Mayo added four and Montana Landis and Lois Garlow chipped in with two points each.
Park City (0-1) returns to the court on Dec. 7. The Miners will host Hillcrest High School in the PCHS gymnasium. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
— Adam Spencer, The Park Record
Trending In: Sports
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum