PCHS runner takes third at Olympic Oval
February 6, 2015
PCHS athlete Chandler Anderson took third place in the 60-meter dash at the UHSTCA indoor meet at the Kearns Olympic Oval with a time of 7.21 seconds. Anderson was competing against all school classifications from Utah and Wyoming. Anderson teamed up with fellow seniors Josh Pelegrin and Andrew Davidowski, plus junior Mason Stephens, in the 4×200 relay, again taking third place overall.
Other athletes competing in the meet included Kambridge Van Der Veur (sixth in the shot put), Chrissy Glasmann (eighth in the shot put), Breanna Waugh (fourth in the long jump), Leah Anderson, Courtney Ruttan, Madison Carr, Haley Hunt, Sydney Oraskovich, Aspen Neville, Clair Breiholz, Olivia Enyart, Nicole Finch, Kolton Atkinson and Sawyer Pruitt.
There will be a meeting for students wanting to join the Park City High School track and field team after school in the lecture hall on Feb. 12.
Trending In: Sports
- Alf Engen Museum to induct two Parkites into Intermountain Ski Hall of Fame
- Vail Daily: Colorado officials alarmed by steep drop in wildlife
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)
- Juniors shine as Park City football wallops Ben Lomond in 45-7 region opener
- Hundreds will punish themselves at Red Bull 400 this weekend
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County