PCHS runner takes third at Olympic Oval
February 6, 2015
PCHS athlete Chandler Anderson took third place in the 60-meter dash at the UHSTCA indoor meet at the Kearns Olympic Oval with a time of 7.21 seconds. Anderson was competing against all school classifications from Utah and Wyoming. Anderson teamed up with fellow seniors Josh Pelegrin and Andrew Davidowski, plus junior Mason Stephens, in the 4×200 relay, again taking third place overall.
Other athletes competing in the meet included Kambridge Van Der Veur (sixth in the shot put), Chrissy Glasmann (eighth in the shot put), Breanna Waugh (fourth in the long jump), Leah Anderson, Courtney Ruttan, Madison Carr, Haley Hunt, Sydney Oraskovich, Aspen Neville, Clair Breiholz, Olivia Enyart, Nicole Finch, Kolton Atkinson and Sawyer Pruitt.
There will be a meeting for students wanting to join the Park City High School track and field team after school in the lecture hall on Feb. 12.
Trending In: Sports
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)