PCST’s Skier of the Month
Miller claims the award for March after big win
April 4, 2017
Max Miller earned the right to be named the Park City Ski Team (PCST) March Skier of the Month by establishing himself as one of Park City Ski Team's top competitors. Max skied to a third in Super-G, fifth in slalom and sixth in giant slalom at the Western Regionals to win the Overall at the competition. At the U16 Nationals on the last day of the month, Max skied to a fifth-place finish in the U16 National Super-G.
His results, along with his effort and attitude, helped lock up the honor.
“The accumulation of work ethic, confidence and focus from conditioning to on hill training has lead Max to the point of where he is now. It has been an incredible year of growth for this young man in his approach to the sport,” said Cameron Chin, PCST U16 Head Coach.
“Max worked tirelessly to add consistency to his fast skiing. He remained positive always looking forward to the next challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing just how far he can push it the remainder of the season,” added Joe Dunn, PCST U16 team coach.
Max is attending the Winter Sports School in Park City. Five-hundred dollars will be donated to the Park City Ski Team scholarship fund by Gaddis Investments on behalf of Max's accomplishments.
Trending In: Sports
- South Series alpine race draws more than 200 athletes to Park City Mountain
- Cross-country skiers race in The Shootout at Jeremy Ranch
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Kennady McQueen of North Summit verbally committed to University of Utah
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City