Race at Quinn’s Trailhead
Last and largest of the season for Park City Trail Series
September 15, 2017
The Park City Trail Series is holding its last race of the season this Saturday – a 13.2-mile run around Round Valley trails, starting at the Quinn's Trailhead. The race is billed as an aggregation of the best scenic points from the season's races (all in Round Valley), and the toughest overall of the series. Most of the Round Valley trails will be affected, especially those in the southwest. Hikers, dog walkers, cyclist and other non-competitors might want to consider postponing expeditions to the area until after noon, when the race is expected to conclude.
Specifically: Fairway Hills Connector, Hat Trick, Fast Pitch, Matt's Flat, Rambler, Rademan Ridge, Cammy's, Round Valley Express, RV Connector, Ramble On and Rusty Shovel.
The race starts at 8 a.m.
Trending In: Sports
- Collegiate volleyball players, Parkites, revel in victorious return home
- Park City soccer player will travel to Youth Soccer Nationals
- Nearly 100 teams view for Triple Crown World Series title in Park City
- Mountain Trails’ Foundation’s Jupiter Peak Steeplechase scheduled at Park City Mountain
- Triple Crown Fastpitch World Series to return to Park City