Race at Quinn’s Trailhead
Last and largest of the season for Park City Trail Series
September 15, 2017
The Park City Trail Series is holding its last race of the season this Saturday – a 13.2-mile run around Round Valley trails, starting at the Quinn's Trailhead. The race is billed as an aggregation of the best scenic points from the season's races (all in Round Valley), and the toughest overall of the series. Most of the Round Valley trails will be affected, especially those in the southwest. Hikers, dog walkers, cyclist and other non-competitors might want to consider postponing expeditions to the area until after noon, when the race is expected to conclude.
Specifically: Fairway Hills Connector, Hat Trick, Fast Pitch, Matt's Flat, Rambler, Rademan Ridge, Cammy's, Round Valley Express, RV Connector, Ramble On and Rusty Shovel.
The race starts at 8 a.m.
Trending In: Sports
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Park City’s Grace Donahue and twins Livi and Gabby Rockwood sign letters of intent
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Park City’s Leah Lange, Utes win at Citizens Series
- USA Biathlon team takes 10th in mixed relay at Soldier Hollow
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods
- January and February storms help boost Utah’s snowpack