Rec magazine comes out Tuesday
March 11, 2016
Play Magazine, Park City Municipal’s comprehensive guide to city recreation programs, is set to launch this week in digital format. As part of the city’s sustainability initiatives, they discontinued the print version of the magazine, which is a collaborative effort between various departments, including golf, the Park City Ice Arena, PC Tennis, PC Recreation, Park City Library and the PC MARC.
"Play Magazine has long been the go-to source for residents and visitors to learn about camps, leagues, tennis clinics, aquatics, ice arena programs and more," said Recreation Manager Ken Fischer. "We have a robust selection of recreation and fitness offerings throughout the year that cater to all abilities, ages and interests."
April 1 is perhaps the biggest and busiest day of the year for Park City Recreation, and it is a date that should be etched in the minds of locals. It’s when registration opens for a plethora of summer programs. Those looking to partake in warm-weather fun can sign up for skateboard camp, dirt jump camp, summer camp, soccer camp, swim lessons, tennis camps and more.
Play Magazine will be available March 15 at http://www.parkcityrecreation.org .
Trending In: Sports
- Prep football season opener will rekindle Park City-Wasatch rivalry
- Veteran, newcomer win Park City Trail Series 15K races
- Park City teen takes second in Utah beach volleyball state championship
- Tour of Utah winner Sepp Kuss readies for next step in career (w/video)
- Park City ski season passes: Which ones to get, where they’ll take you and how much they’ll cost
- UPDATED: Bob Wheaton, crucial ski industry figure, to leave Deer Valley Resort
- Park City Treasure dispute: a 14-year saga led to extraordinary vote
- Kilby Road construction revved up just before school starts
- Park City High School raises parking fees to fund safety coordinator
- After nearly a year of construction delays, Silver Summit Academy is open