Rec magazine comes out Tuesday
March 11, 2016
Play Magazine, Park City Municipal’s comprehensive guide to city recreation programs, is set to launch this week in digital format. As part of the city’s sustainability initiatives, they discontinued the print version of the magazine, which is a collaborative effort between various departments, including golf, the Park City Ice Arena, PC Tennis, PC Recreation, Park City Library and the PC MARC.
"Play Magazine has long been the go-to source for residents and visitors to learn about camps, leagues, tennis clinics, aquatics, ice arena programs and more," said Recreation Manager Ken Fischer. "We have a robust selection of recreation and fitness offerings throughout the year that cater to all abilities, ages and interests."
April 1 is perhaps the biggest and busiest day of the year for Park City Recreation, and it is a date that should be etched in the minds of locals. It’s when registration opens for a plethora of summer programs. Those looking to partake in warm-weather fun can sign up for skateboard camp, dirt jump camp, summer camp, soccer camp, swim lessons, tennis camps and more.
Play Magazine will be available March 15 at http://www.parkcityrecreation.org .
Trending In: Sports
- No. 4 Lehi upsets top seed Park City girls soccer in first round of playoffs
- The Mine Bouldering Gym hosts USA Climbing locals and international talent
- National Ability Center’s Summit Challenge returns to Park City this weekend
- Park City football crowned Region 11 co-champions after win over Tooele
- Park City cross-country teams continue to gain speed through Region 11 finals
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- The Park Record 2018 Voter Guide
- Feds indict Parkites on money laundering, drug charges
- Park City Treasure developer readies scaled-back plans should bond fail
- Guest editorial: Second-home owner will gladly shoulder burden of Treasure bond