November 17, 2017
PARK CITY GOLF COURSE
The Park City Golf Course closed on Nov. 10. For more information about next season call 435-615-5800.
SOLDIER HOLLOW GOLF COURSE
Soldier Hollow closed for play on Nov. 17. For more information, call 435-654-7442 or visit SoldierHollowGolf.com.
WASATCH MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
Wasatch Mountain State Park's Lake Course closed on Nov. 17. For more information, visit WasatchGolfCourse.com or call 435-654-0532.
Canyons Golf closed for the season on Oct. 15. For 2018 season passes call 435-615-4728. The resort plans on opening May 25.
Mountain Trails Foundation currently maintains over 150 miles of trail in the area. All trails are non-motorized and multi-use. For the latest updates, visit mountaintrails.org or Facebook.com/MountainTrailsFoundation. For any trail maintenance concerns, email Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN
Park City Mountain Resort's summer programming ended on Oct. 1. The resort is scheduled to open on Nov. 23 starting with the resort's base. Canyons is scheduled to open on Nov. 22. For more information, go to Parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111.
Recommended Stories For You
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley Resort ended its summer programming on Sept. 17. The resort will open for the ski season on Dec. 2. For details on the resort's activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000.
SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN RESORT
Solitude Mountain Resort is scheduled to open for the winter season on December 2. For season pass and ticket information, visit SolitudeMountain.com or call 801- 534-1400
Basin Recreation keeps a busy schedule during the summer months, maintaining over 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan your next adventure, please check out http://www.basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at email@example.com.
STATE PARKS AND RESERVOIRS
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit StateParks.Utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, please call 435-336-2247.
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass is still open, and Guardsman Pass is closed. The Mirror Lake Highway has also closed for the season. For more info, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
Trending In: Sports
- Miners girls lacrosse starts season hungry for sixth straight title
- Tennis team will start season with new players in top positions
- Parkite Ashley Farquharson takes fourth at luge Junior World Championships
- Utah ski team crowned as champions
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street