December 6, 2017
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN
Park City Mountain Resort opened for the season on Nov. 23, starting with Payday and First Time Express lifts. Canyons Resort opened on Nov. 24. Frostwood Gondola, Redpine Gondola, Cabriolet, Saddleback Express and High Meadow lifts are open.
For more information, go to Parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley Resort opened for skiing on Dec. 2. Jordanelle Express Gondola and Mountaineer Express lift are open. For details on the resort's activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Brighton Mountain Resort
Recommended Stories For You
Brighton Mountain Resort opened for the season on Nov. 21. For more information, call 801-532-4731 or the Snow Report Hotline at 801-532-4732 ext. No. 2 or visit: http://www.brightonresort.com for more details.
Solitude Mountain Resort
Solitude Mountain Resort opened for the season on Dec. 2. For more information call 801-534-1400 or visit solitudemountain.com for more details.
Basin Recreation keeps a busy schedule, maintaining more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to http://www.basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STATE PARKS AND RESERVOIRS
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit StateParks.Utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Mountain Trails Foundation
Round Valley and its accompanying Nordic routes maintained by Mountain Trails still have too little snow to be groomed. For more information go to mountaintrails.org.
White pine nordic center
The 3K track was rolled on Monday, but the classic track remains closed until more snow falls. The store is open for skis, ski service, clothing and season passes. For more information and current track conditions call 435-649-6249 or go to the winter activities section at whitepinetouring.com
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass is still open, and Guardsman Pass is closed. The Mirror Lake Highway has also closed for the season. For more info, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
Trending In: Sports
- South Series alpine race draws more than 200 athletes to Park City Mountain
- Cross-country skiers race in The Shootout at Jeremy Ranch
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Park City ski season passes: Which ones to get, where they’ll take you and how much they’ll cost
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City