Rec report, April 21-24
April 22, 2018
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT
Park City Mountain Resort is closed for the season. For more information, go to Parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111. The resort will reopen for summer programming on June 15.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley Resort is closed for the season. For details on the resort's activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000. The resort will reopen for summer programming on June 15.
Park City Golf Club
The Park City Golf Club opened on Friday, April 20. For more information go to http://www.parkcity.org/departments/park-city-golf-club or call (435) 615-5800.
Recommended Stories For You
Jeremy Ranch Golf
Jeremy Ranch Golf Course was scheduled to open for the season on April 21. For more information go to thejeremy.com.
Brighton Mountain Resort
Brighton Mountain Resort is open for the season, with April 22 set as the tentative closing date. For more information, call 801-532-4731 or the Snow Report Hotline at 801-532-4732 ext. No. 2 or visit http://www.brightonresort.com for more details.
Solitude Mountain Resort
Closed for the season on April 15. For more information call 801-534-1400 or visit solitudemountain.com for more details.
Basin Recreation keeps a busy schedule, maintaining more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to http://www.basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at email@example.com.
Soldier Hollow Nordic Center is closed for the season. For details and team information visit UtahOlympicLegacy.org.
Mountain Trails Foundation
For more trail information, including maps and conditions, go to mountaintrails.org.
White Pine Nordic Center
White Pine Nordic Center has closed for the season. For more information go to whitepinetouring.com.
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass is closed and is only open to recreation, and Guardsman Pass is closed. The Mirror Lake Highway remains closed for the season. For more info, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
STATE PARKS AND RESERVOIRS
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit StateParks.Utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Trending In: Sports
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)
- Can Park City High’s student section stake their claim as the most hyped in Utah?
- Juniors shine as Park City football wallops Ben Lomond in 45-7 region opener
- Vail Daily: Colorado officials alarmed by steep drop in wildlife
- Alf Engen Museum to induct two Parkites into Intermountain Ski Hall of Fame
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork