Rec report, April 4-6
April 4, 2018
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT
Park City Mountain Resort is open for the season. On Tuesday, the resort listed 36 lifts and 261 trails open. For more information, go to Parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111. The resort will close for the season on Sunday, April 8.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley Resort is open for the season. For details on the resort's activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000. On Friday, the resort listed all 21 lifts and 101 runs open. Deer Valley will close for the season on Sunday, April 8.
Jeremy Ranch nordic
The Jeremy Ranch Golf Course's Nordic course was listed as closed on Friday. For more information about conditions and fees, go to thejeremy.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Brighton Mountain Resort
Brighton Mountain Resort is open for the season, with April 22 set as the tentative closing date. For more information, call 801-532-4731 or the Snow Report Hotline at 801-532-4732 ext. No. 2 or visit: http://www.brightonresort.com for more details.
Solitude Mountain Resort
Solitude Mountain Resort is open until April 15. For more information call 801-534-1400 or visit solitudemountain.com for more details.
Basin Recreation keeps a busy schedule, maintaining more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to http://www.basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at email@example.com.
Soldier Hollow park is closed for the season. Details available online at UtahOlympicLegacy.org.
Mountain Dell Golf Course's Nordic track closed for the season in March, according to the Utah Nordic Alliance website. For more information go to utahnordic.com.
Mountain Trails Foundation
The Mountain Trails Foundation has ceased winter grooming of Round Valley for the season. For more information go to mountaintrails.org.
White Pine Nordic Center
White Pine Nordic Center has closed for the season, for more information go to whitepinetouring.com.
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass has been closed and is only open to recreation, and Guardsman Pass is closed. The Mirror Lake Highway has also closed for the season. For more info, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
STATE PARKS AND RESERVOIRS
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit StateParks.Utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Trending In: Sports
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)
- Can Park City High’s student section stake their claim as the most hyped in Utah?
- Juniors shine as Park City football wallops Ben Lomond in 45-7 region opener
- Vail Daily: Colorado officials alarmed by steep drop in wildlife
- Alf Engen Museum to induct two Parkites into Intermountain Ski Hall of Fame
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork