Rec Report, April 7-10
April 8, 2018
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT
Park City Mountain Resort was scheduled to close Sunday. For more information, go to Parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley Resort was scheduled to close for the season on Sunday. For details on the resort's activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000.
JEREMY RANCH NORDIC
The Jeremy Ranch Golf Course's Nordic course is closed for the season. For more information about conditions and fees, go to thejeremy.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Brighton Mountain Resort
Brighton Mountain Resort is open for the season, with April 22 set as the tentative closing date. For more information, call 801-532-4731 or the Snow Report Hotline at 801-532-4732 ext. No. 2 or visit: http://www.brightonresort.com for more details.
Solitude Mountain Resort
Solitude Mountain Resort is open until April 15. For more information call 801-534-1400 or visit solitudemountain.com for more details.
Basin Recreation keeps a busy schedule, maintaining more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to http://www.basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at email@example.com.
Soldier Hollow park is closed for the season. Details available online at UtahOlympicLegacy.org.
Mountain Dell Golf Course's Nordic track closed for the season in March, according to the Utah Nordic Alliance website. For more information go to utahnordic.com.
Mountain Trails Foundation
The Mountain Trails Foundation has ceased winter grooming of Round Valley for the season. For more information go to mountaintrails.org.
White Pine Nordic Center
White Pine Nordic Center has closed for the season, for more information go to whitepinetouring.com.
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass has been closed and is only open to recreation, and Guardsman Pass is closed. The Mirror Lake Highway has also closed for the season. For more info, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
STATE PARKS AND RESERVOIRS
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit StateParks.Utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Trending In: Sports
- Park City teen takes second in Utah beach volleyball state championship
- Multiple sclerosis doesn’t stop this Parkite from pickleballing
- Prep football season opener will rekindle Park City-Wasatch rivalry
- Veteran, newcomer win Park City Trail Series 15K races
- Park City ski season passes: Which ones to get, where they’ll take you and how much they’ll cost
- Park City Treasure dispute: a 14-year saga led to extraordinary vote
- Editorial: Leadership change at Deer Valley marks end of a chapter in Park City
- UPDATED: Bob Wheaton, crucial ski industry figure, to leave Deer Valley Resort
- Kilby Road construction revved up just before school starts
- Court report: Park City woman enters into a plea in abeyance for theft