Rec Report, Dec. 20
December 20, 2017
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN
Park City Mountain Resort opened for the season on Nov. 23. Canyons Resort opened on Nov. 24.
For more information, go to Parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111. On Monday, the resort listed 17 lifts and 20 trails open.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley Resort opened for skiing on Dec. 2. For details on the resort's activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000. On Monday, the resort listed 16 lifts and 20 runs open.
Brighton Mountain Resort
Recommended Stories For You
Brighton Mountain Resort opened for the season on Nov. 21. For more information, call 801-532-4731 or the Snow Report Hotline at 801-532-4732 ext. No. 2 or visit: http://www.brightonresort.com for more details.
Solitude Mountain Resort
Solitude Mountain Resort opened for the season on Dec. 2. For more information call 801-534-1400 or visit solitudemountain.com for more details.
Basin Recreation keeps a busy schedule, maintaining more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to http://www.basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mountain Trails Foundation
Round Valley and its accompanying Nordic routes maintained by Mountain Trails still have too little snow to be groomed. For more information go to mountaintrails.org.
White pine nordic center
The 3K track is open for skiing but the classic track remains closed until more snow falls. The store is open and sells skis, ski service, clothing and season passes. For more information and current track conditions call 435-649-6249 or go to the winter activities section at whitepinetouring.com
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass is still open, and Guardsman Pass is closed. The Mirror Lake Highway has also closed for the season. For more info, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
STATE PARKS AND RESERVOIRS
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit StateParks.Utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Trending In: Sports
- Alf Engen Museum to induct two Parkites into Intermountain Ski Hall of Fame
- Vail Daily: Colorado officials alarmed by steep drop in wildlife
- Hundreds will punish themselves at Red Bull 400 this weekend
- South Summit mountain bike team grows with areas trails
- Park City golf is teed up for another Region 11 title
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?