Rec Report, July 25, 2015
July 24, 2015
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT
Summer activities include lift-served mountain biking, hiking, an alpine coaster, alpine slides, zip lines and an Adventure Zone for kids. Go to http://www.parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111 for more information.
Summer activities include hiking, lift-served mountain biking, zip lines, mini golf, fishing, pedal boating and more. For more information on Canyons Resort, visit http://www.thecanyons.com or call 888-CANYONS.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Activities include concerts, hiking, lift-served mountain biking and a summer kids camp. For details on the resort’s activities and season passes, visit http://www.deervalley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Recommended Stories For You
UTAH OLYMPIC PARK
Museum tours are available every day of the week. Summer activities are underway on a weekend-only schedule. Summer activities include the Comet Bobsled ride, zip lines, three adventure courses, an alpine slide, a drop tower and the Psicobloc climbing wall. Flying Ace All-Star shows take place every Saturday at 11 a.m. and every Sunday at 1 p.m. through Sept. 6. Tickets cost $12 for adults and $7 for children 3-12 and seniors 65 and older. For more information and availability please call 435-658-4200 or visit http://www.UtahOlympicLegacy.com .
PARK CITY GOLF COURSE
Greens fees for 18 holes for a resident cost $35, $50 with a cart. For a non-resident, 18 holes cost $50, $65 with a cart. For tee times, please call 435-615-5800 or visit http://www.parkcitygolfclub.org .
SOLDIER HOLLOW GOLF COURSE
Both the Silver and Gold golf courses are open for play. Rates are $38 for 18 holes for non-residents and $33 for 18 holes for residents. For more information, call 435-654-7442 or visit http://www.soldierhollowgolf.com.
WASATCH MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
Wasatch Mountain State Park has both a Mountain and Lake course. Weekday rates for Utah residents are $47 for 18 holes; weekends are $49. Call 435-654-0532 or visit http://www.wasatchgolfcourse.com for more information.
Mountain Trails Foundation reports that trails are open for recreational use, with dry summer conditions in effect. For updates, visit mountain trails.org or facebook.com/mountaintrailsfoundation. For any trail maintenance concerns, email Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Basin Rec reports that trails are open for recreational use. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Bob Radke at email@example.com or visit http://www.basinrecreation.org/trail_conditions.html.
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. A recreational pass to use the forest is $6 for 1-3 days or $12 per week. Fees in established campgrounds range from $16 to $22 per day. For more information, go to http://www.fs.usda.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
Trending In: Sports
- Miner Jack Wright attributes signing with Westmont to golf coach George Murphy
- Park City High School boys basketball ends middling season with win
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Miners girls basketball finish season of slow improvement
- Biathlete Sean Doherty sets personal best at Soldier Hollow World Cup
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- PCMR skiers caught in out-of-bounds Scott’s Bowl
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office leery of bill that would allow drivers to go through red lights