Rec Report, July 8, 2015
July 7, 2015
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT
Park City Mountain Resort is open for the summer. Summer activities include lift-served mountain biking, hiking, an alpine coaster, alpine slides, Zip Lines and an Adventure Zone for kids. Go to http://www.parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111 for more information.
Canyons Resort is open for the summer. Summer activities include hiking, lift-served mountain biking, Zip Lines, mini golf, fishing, pedal boating and more. For more information on Canyons Resort, visit http://www.thecanyons.com or call 888-CANYONS.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley is open for the summer season. Activities include concerts, hiking, lift-served mountain biking and a summer kids camp. For details on the resort’s activities and season passes, visit http://www.deervalley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Recommended Stories For You
UTAH OLYMPIC PARK
Museum tours are available every day of the week. Summer activities are underway on a weekend-only schedule. Summer activities include the Comet Bobsled ride, zip lines, three adventure courses, an alpine slide, a drop tower, Flying Ace All-Star shows and the Psicobloc climbing wall. For more information and availability please call 435-658-4200 or visit http://www.UtahOlympicLegacy.com .
PARK CITY GOLF COURSE
Greens fees for 18 holes for a resident cost $35, $50 with a cart. For a non-resident, 18 holes cost $50, $65 with a cart. For tee times, please call 435-615-5800 or visit http://www.parkcitygolfclub.org .
SOLDIER HOLLOW GOLF COURSE
Both the Silver and Gold golf courses are open for play. Rates are $38 for 18 holes for non-residents and $33 for 18 holes for residents. For more information, call 435-654-7442 or visit http://www.soldierhollowgolf.com.
WASATCH MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
The Lake and Mountain courses are open for play at Wasatch Mountain State Park. Spring rates are $38 for 18 holes and $20 for nine holes. Call 435-654-0532 or visit http://www.wasatchgolfcourse.com for more information.
Mountain Trails Foundation reports that trails are open for recreational use, with dry summer conditions in effect. For updates, visit mountain trails.org or facebook.com/mountaintrailsfoundation. For any trail maintenance concerns, email Rick at email@example.com .
Basin Rec reports that trails are open for recreational use. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Bob Radke at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.basinrecreation.org/trail_conditions.html.
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. A recreational pass to use the forest is $6 for 1-3 days or $12 per week. Fees in established campgrounds range from $16 to $22 per day. For more information, go to http://www.fs.usda.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
Trending In: Sports
- Cross-country venues and businesses up and running in Summit County
- For Tara Geraghty-Moats, Nordic Combined Continental Cups have been a long time coming
- Couple gives back to Huntsman Institute, research facilities, through Pink Park City
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Prep roundup: North Summit girls keep rolling foes, South Summit girls split games
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels
- Vail Resorts awards grants to 35 nonprofits, announces PCMR improvements
- Marketplace: We Norwegians comes to Main Street