Rec report, March 14-16
March 14, 2018
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT
Park City Mountain Resort is open for the season. On Tuesday, the resort listed 41 lifts and 305 trails open. For more information, go to Parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley Resort is open for the season. For details on the resort's activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000. On Tuesday, the resort listed all 21 lifts and 101 runs open.
Jeremy Ranch nordic
The Jeremy Ranch Golf Course's Nordic course was listed as closed on Tuesday. For more information about conditions and fees, go to thejeremy.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Brighton Mountain Resort
Brighton Mountain Resort is open for the season. For more information, call 801-532-4731 or the Snow Report Hotline at 801-532-4732 ext. No. 2 or visit: http://www.brightonresort.com for more details.
Solitude Mountain Resort
Solitude Mountain Resort is open for the season. For more information call 801-534-1400 or visit solitudemountain.com for more details.
Basin Recreation keeps a busy schedule, maintaining more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to http://www.basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soldier Hollow park is open for the season, offering a number of winter activities through March including tubing, groomed cross-country ski trails, cross-country lessons and ski rental, as well as the Biathlon Experience. Reservations and rates are available online at UtahOlympicLegacy.org.
Mountain Dell Golf Course closed for the season on Saturday, March 10, according to the Utah Nordic Alliance website. For more information go to utahnordic.com.
Mountain Trails Foundation
All of Round Valley was listed as thin cover not recoomended for skiing on Tuesday. For more information go to mountaintrails.org.
White pine nordic center
Only the 3K track was listed as open on Tuesday. The store, which sells skis, ski service, clothing and season passes remains open. For more information and current track conditions call 435-649-6249 or go to the winter activities section at whitepinetouring.com.
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass has been closed and is only open to recreation, and Guardsman Pass is closed. The Mirror Lake Highway has also closed for the season. For more info, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
STATE PARKS AND RESERVOIRS
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit StateParks.Utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Trending In: Sports
- Park City’s Grace Donahue and twins Livi and Gabby Rockwood sign letters of intent
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- Elite international competition returns to Soldier Hollow for first time since 2002
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Lady Miner named Swimmer of the Meet for 4th straight state finals
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores