Rec Report, Nov. 14, 2015
November 13, 2015
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN
Park City will open for the winter Saturday, Nov. 21. Go to ParkCityMountain.com or call 435-649-8111 for more information.
Canyons Village will open for the winter Saturday, Nov. 21. For more information on Canyons Resort, visit CanyonsResort.com or call 888-CANYONS.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley will open for the winter Saturday, Dec. 5. For details on the resort’s activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Recommended Stories For You
UTAH OLYMPIC PARK
Museum tours are available every day of the week. Winter activities will begin soon. For more information and availability please call 435-658-4200 or visit UtahOlympicLegacy.com .
PARK CITY GOLF COURSE
The Park City Golf Course is closed for the winter season. The course will become the White Pine Nordic Center as more snow falls. For more information, visit WhitePineTouring.com.
SOLDIER HOLLOW GOLF COURSE
The Gold Course at Soldier Hollow is still open for play. The Silver Course is closed for the season. The rate for 18 holes with a cart is $38. For more information, call 435-654-7442 or visit SoldierHollowGolf.com .
WASATCH MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
Wasatch Mountain State Park has both Mountain and Lake courses. Weekday rates for Utah residents are $47 for 18 holes; weekends are $49. Call 435-654-0532 or visit WasatchGolfCourse.com for more information.
Mountain Trails Foundation reports that trails are open for recreational use. Trails at higher elevation may be snowy, so please avoid making ruts. For updates, visit MountainTrails.org or Facebook.com/mountaintrailsfoundation . For any trail maintenance concerns, email Rick at email@example.com .
Basin Rec reports that trails are open for recreational use. Please avoid making ruts if you encounter mud or snow. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Bob Radke at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit BasinRecreation.org/trail_conditions.html .
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. A recreational pass to use the forest is $6 for 1-3 days or $12 per week. Campgrounds are closed for the winter. For more information, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
Trending In: Sports
- Speaker to shed light on student athlete recruiting process at Park City High
- Park City football crowned Region 11 co-champions after win over Tooele
- Park City cross-country teams continue to gain speed through Region 11 finals
- Park City’s Team X alpine provides women an option to keep skiing
- Morgan Heavrin, a Park City native, is Central Pacific figure skating champion
- Park City enlists help in absence of arrested attorney
- Park City police order woman out of McPolin Farm encampment
- New Main Street Deli owners take fresh look at established restaurant
- Silver Creek residents upset over neighbor’s plans for indoor soccer facility
- New Subway location open on Snow Creek Drive