Rec report: Nov. 17
November 16, 2018
Park City Mountain Resort
Park City Mountain Resort is scheduled to open for the winter on Nov. 21. For information on upcoming events and winter ticket prices go to parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111.
Deer Valley Resort
Deer Valley Resort is scheduled to open for the winter season on Dec. 8. For information on winter activities and ticket prices go to deervalley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Utah Olympic Park
Utah Olympic Park's summer activities have closed. For a complete list of fall hours and rates, visit utaholympiclegacy.org.
Park City Golf Club
The Park City Golf Club is still open for the season, with an expected closing date of Nov. 10. For pricing information go to http://www.parkcity.org/departments/park-city-golf-club or call 435-615-5800.
Crater Springs Golf Course
Crater Springs Golf Course in Midway is open for the season. For more information, call 435-645-5588.
Hideout Canyon Golf
The Outlaw Golf Course at Hideout Canyon has closed for the season. For details call 435-200-3142, or go to hideoutcanyon.com/the-outlaw-golf-course.php.
Recommended Stories For You
Soldier Hollow Golf Course
The Soldier Hollow Silver Golf Course is still open for the season, weather permitting. The driving range and Gold course have closed for the season. Call 435-654-7442 for details. Rates change throughout the day. See soldierhollowgolf.com/rates for details.
Mountain Dell Golf Course
Mountain Dell Golf Course is open for the season, and is scheduled to stay open until snow covers the course. The driving range and the canyon course have closed for the season. For more information call 801-582-3812 or go to http://www.slc-golf.com/mountain_dell_golf_course.
Basin Recreation maintains more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mountain Trails Foundation
For trail information, including maps and conditions, go to mountaintrails.org.
Wasatch-Cacher National Forest
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass and the Mirror Lake Highway are still open for the season, according to the Utah Department of Transportation. Guardsman Pass has closed. For more info, go to fs.usda.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338. For more information on seasonal road closures go to udottraffic.utah.gov.
State Parks and Reservoirs
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit stateparks.utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Trending In: Sports
- Miner Jack Wright attributes signing with Westmont to golf coach George Murphy
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Park City High School boys basketball ends middling season with win
- Miners girls basketball finish season of slow improvement
- Biathlete Sean Doherty sets personal best at Soldier Hollow World Cup
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office leery of bill that would allow drivers to go through red lights
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)