Rec Report: Nov. 24
November 23, 2018
Park City Mountain Resort
Park City Mountain Resort has opened for the winter. For information on upcoming events and winter ticket prices go to parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111.
Deer Valley Resort
Deer Valley Resort is scheduled to open for the winter season on Dec. 8. For information on winter activities and ticket prices go to deervalley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Utah Olympic Park
Utah Olympic Park's summer activities have closed. For a complete list of fall hours and rates, visit utaholympiclegacy.org.
Park City Golf Club
The Park City Golf Club has closed for the season. For more information go to parkcity.org/departments/park-city-golf-club or call 435-615-5800.
Crater Springs Golf Course
Crater Springs Golf Course in has closed for he season. For more information, call 435-645-5588.
Hideout Canyon Golf
The Outlaw Golf Course at Hideout Canyon has closed for the season. For details call 435-200-3142, or go to hideoutcanyon.com/the-outlaw-golf-course.php.
Recommended Stories For You
Soldier Hollow Golf Course
Soldier Hollow Golf Course has closed for the season. Call 435-654-7442 for details or see soldierhollowgolf.com/rates for details.
Mountain Dell Golf Course
Mountain Dell Golf Course has closed for the season. For more information call 801-582-3812 or go to http://www.slc-golf.com/mountain_dell_golf_course.
Basin Recreation maintains more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mountain Trails Foundation
For trail information, including maps and conditions, go to mountaintrails.org.
Wasatch-Cache National Forest
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass and the Mirror Lake Highway are still open for the season, according to the Utah Department of Transportation. Guardsman Pass has closed. For more info, go to fs.usda.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338. For more information on seasonal road closures go to udottraffic.utah.gov.
State Parks and Reservoirs
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit stateparks.utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Trending In: Sports
- Couple gives back to Huntsman Institute, research facilities, through Pink Park City
- Shiffrin says she isn’t in it for the records, smashes them anyway
- South Summit boys basketball defeats North Summit in rivalry blowout
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- White Pine/TUNA Relay means a good start to the season
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UDOT completes Utah’s largest wildlife crossing at Parleys Summit