Rec Report, Nov. 4, 2015
November 4, 2015
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN
Park City will open for the winter Saturday, Nov. 21. Go to ParkCityMountain.com or call 435-649-8111 for more information.
Canyons Village will open for the winter Saturday, Nov. 21. For more information on Canyons Resort, visit CanyonsResort.com or call 888-CANYONS.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley will open for the winter Saturday, Dec. 5. For details on the resort’s activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Recommended Stories For You
UTAH OLYMPIC PARK
Museum tours are available every day of the week. Winter activities will begin soon. For more information and availability please call 435-658-4200 or visit UtahOlympicLegacy.com .
PARK CITY GOLF COURSE
Greens fees for 18 holes for a resident are $35, or $50 with a cart. For a nonresident, 18 holes cost $50, or $65 with a cart. For tee times, please call 435-615-5800 or visit ParkCityGolfClub.org .
SOLDIER HOLLOW GOLF COURSE
Rates for both the Silver and Gold golf courses are $47 for 18 holes prior to 2 p.m. After 2 p.m., the twilight rate is $38. For more information, call 435-654-7442 or visit SoldierHollowGolf.com .
WASATCH MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
Wasatch Mountain State Park has both Mountain and Lake courses. Weekday rates for Utah residents are $47 for 18 holes; weekends are $49. Call 435-654-0532 or visit WasatchGolfCourse.com for more information.
Mountain Trails Foundation reports that trails are open for recreational use. For updates, visit MountainTrails.org or Facebook.com/mountaintrailsfoundation . For any trail maintenance concerns, email Rick at email@example.com .
Basin Rec reports that trails are open for recreational use. Please avoid making ruts if you encounter mud. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Bob Radke at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit BasinRecreation.org/trail_conditions.html .
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. A recreational pass to use the forest is $6 for 1-3 days or $12 per week. Campgrounds are closed for the winter. For more information, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
Trending In: Sports
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Park City’s Grace Donahue and twins Livi and Gabby Rockwood sign letters of intent
- Miner Jack Wright attributes signing with Westmont to golf coach George Murphy
- Park City’s Leah Lange, Utes win at Citizens Series
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office leery of bill that would allow drivers to go through red lights