Rec Report, Nov. 7, 2015
November 6, 2015
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN
Park City will open for the winter Saturday, Nov. 21. Go to ParkCityMountain.com or call 435-649-8111 for more information.
Canyons Village will open for the winter Saturday, Nov. 21. For more information on Canyons Resort, visit CanyonsResort.com or call 888-CANYONS.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley will open for the winter Saturday, Dec. 5. For details on the resort’s activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Recommended Stories For You
UTAH OLYMPIC PARK
Museum tours are available every day of the week. Winter activities will begin soon. For more information and availability please call 435-658-4200 or visit UtahOlympicLegacy.com .
PARK CITY GOLF COURSE
Greens fees for 18 holes for a resident are $35, or $50 with a cart. For a nonresident, 18 holes cost $50, or $65 with a cart. For tee times, please call 435-615-5800 or visit ParkCityGolfClub.org .
SOLDIER HOLLOW GOLF COURSE
The Gold Course at Soldier Hollow is still open for play. The Silver Course is closed for the season. The rate for 18 holes with a cart is $38. For more information, call 435-654-7442 or visit SoldierHollowGolf.com .
WASATCH MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
Wasatch Mountain State Park has both Mountain and Lake courses. Weekday rates for Utah residents are $47 for 18 holes; weekends are $49. Call 435-654-0532 or visit WasatchGolfCourse.com for more information.
Mountain Trails Foundation reports that trails are open for recreational use. Trails at higher elevation may be snowy, so please avoid making ruts. For updates, visit MountainTrails.org or Facebook.com/mountaintrailsfoundation . For any trail maintenance concerns, email Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Basin Rec reports that trails are open for recreational use. Please avoid making ruts if you encounter mud or snow. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Bob Radke at email@example.com or visit BasinRecreation.org/trail_conditions.html .
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. A recreational pass to use the forest is $6 for 1-3 days or $12 per week. Campgrounds are closed for the winter. For more information, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
Trending In: Sports
- No. 4 Lehi upsets top seed Park City girls soccer in first round of playoffs
- The Mine Bouldering Gym hosts USA Climbing locals and international talent
- National Ability Center’s Summit Challenge returns to Park City this weekend
- Park City football crowned Region 11 co-champions after win over Tooele
- Park City cross-country teams continue to gain speed through Region 11 finals
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- The Park Record 2018 Voter Guide
- Feds indict Parkites on money laundering, drug charges
- Park City Treasure developer readies scaled-back plans should bond fail
- Guest editorial: Second-home owner will gladly shoulder burden of Treasure bond