Rec Report, Oct. 28, 2015
October 27, 2015
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN
Park City is now closed for the summer. It will open for the winter Saturday, Nov. 21. Go to ParkCityMountain.com or call 435-649-8111 for more information.
Canyons Village is now closed for the summer. The resort will open for the winter Saturday, Nov. 21. For more information on Canyons Resort, visit CanyonsResort.com or call 888-CANYONS.
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley is now closed for the summer season. The resort will open for the winter Saturday, Dec. 5. For details on the resort’s activities and season passes, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Recommended Stories For You
UTAH OLYMPIC PARK
Museum tours are available every day of the week. Summer activities are underway on a weekend-only schedule. Summer activities include the Comet Bobsled ride, zip lines, three adventure courses, an alpine slide, a drop tower and the Psicobloc climbing wall. For more information and availability please call 435-658-4200 or visit UtahOlympicLegacy.com .
PARK CITY GOLF COURSE
Greens fees for 18 holes for a resident are $35, or $50 with a cart. For a nonresident, 18 holes cost $50, or $65 with a cart. For tee times, please call 435-615-5800 or visit ParkCityGolfClub.org .
SOLDIER HOLLOW GOLF COURSE
Rates for both the Silver and Gold golf courses are $47 for 18 holes prior to 2 p.m. After 2 p.m., the twilight rate is $38. For more information, call 435-654-7442 or visit SoldierHollowGolf.com .
WASATCH MOUNTAIN GOLF COURSE
Wasatch Mountain State Park has both Mountain and Lake courses. Weekday rates for Utah residents are $47 for 18 holes; weekends are $49. Call 435-654-0532 or visit WasatchGolfCourse.com for more information.
Mountain Trails Foundation reports that trails are open for recreational use. For updates, visit MountainTrails.org or Facebook.com/mountaintrailsfoundation . For any trail maintenance concerns, email Rick at email@example.com .
Basin Rec reports that trails are open for recreational use. Please avoid making ruts if you encounter mud. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Bob Radke at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit BasinRecreation.org/trail_conditions.html .
WASATCH-CACHE NATIONAL FOREST
The Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. A recreational pass to use the forest is $6 for 1-3 days or $12 per week. Campgrounds are closed for the winter. For more information, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
Trending In: Sports
- Couple gives back to Huntsman Institute, research facilities, through Pink Park City
- Shiffrin says she isn’t in it for the records, smashes them anyway
- South Summit boys basketball defeats North Summit in rivalry blowout
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Prep roundup: North Summit girls keep rolling foes, South Summit girls split games
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- UDOT completes Utah’s largest wildlife crossing at Parleys Summit
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels