Rec Report: Sept. 26 – Sept. 28
September 25, 2018
Park City Mountain Resort
Park City Mountain Resort is open for the season until Sept. 30, including its mountain coaster, zip lines, and summer lift services. For more information on summer lift operations and pricing, go to Parkcitymountain.com or call 435-649-8111.
Deer Valley Resort
Deer Valley Resort has ended its regular summer-season lift service. For details on the resort's activities, including historic tours and season pass prices, visit DeerValley.com or call 435-649-1000.
Utah Olympic Park
Utah Olympic Park offers weekend activities, including its bobsleigh rides, zip lines, ropes courses, drop tower, tubing and more, weather permitting through Oct. 21. For a complete list of fall hours of operation and rates, visit utaholympiclegacy.org.
Park City Golf Club
The Park City Golf Club is open for the season. For pricing information go to http://www.parkcity.org/departments/park-city-golf-club or call 435-615-5800.
Crater Springs Golf Course
Crater Springs Golf Course in Midway is open for the season. For more information, call 435-645-5588.
Hideout Canyon Golf
The Outlaw Golf Course at Hideout Canyon is open for the season. For details call 435-200-3142, or go to Hideoutcanyon.com/the-outlaw-golf-course.php.
Recommended Stories For You
Soldier Hollow Golf Course
Soldier Hollow Golf Course is open for the season. Call 435-654-7442 for details. Rates change throughout the day. See http://www.soldierhollowgolf.com/rates/ for details.
Mountain Dell Golf Course
Mountain Dell Golf Course is open for the season. For more information call 801-582-3812 or go to http://www.slc-golf.com/mountain_dell_golf_course/.
Basin Recreation maintains more than 145 miles of trails for hiking, biking, dog walking and more. To plan a visit, go to http://www.basinrecreation.org for a complete list of trails. For trail information or maintenance concerns, email Phares Gines, at email@example.com.
Mountain Trails Foundation
For trail information, including maps and conditions, go to mountaintrails.org.
Wasatch-Cache National Forest
The Heber-Kamas Ranger District maintains trails and campgrounds in the Uinta Mountains east of Kamas. Wolf Creek Pass, Guardsman Pass and the Mirror Lake Highway are open for the season, according to the Utah Department of Transportation. For more info, go to FS.USDA.gov/uwcnf or call 435-783-4338.
State Parks and Reservoir
For information such as water temperature and current conditions at Jordanelle and Rockport state parks, visit StateParks.Utah.gov. For information on the Echo Reservoir, call 435-336-2247.
Trending In: Sports
- One year after a debilitating accident, triathlete Sebastian Ziesler race Utah’s Toughest Triathlon
- Park City volleyball celebrates seniors by cutting loose in home finale
- The Mine Bouldering Gym hosts USA Climbing locals and international talent
- Park City Volleyball goes 5-1 in Wasatch Festival tournament
- Rec Report: Oct. 20
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- 5 things to do in Park City this weekend
- Park City voters receive mailer with exaggerated Treasure details