Sports brief, April 7-10
April 9, 2018
PC Recreation's Spring Soccer Programs
Spring is for soccer! PC Recreation offers Start Smart and Match Mix Up programs for kids to develop their skills in a fun environment. Start Smart Soccer, for ages three to 5, is a parent/child program and is held April 21st to May 19th on Saturdays. Match Mix Up, for ages 11-15 of all abilities, offers skill development and team play from April 25th to May 30th on Wednesdays. For more info and to register, visit parkcityrecreation.org or call 615-5401.
Basin Recreation Summer Camp
Registration for Basin Recreation's summer camps was set to open Sunday, offering programming ranging from a single day up to the whole summer and featuring a range of different activities.
The most popular camps are H20 adventure, tennis, and mountain biking.
Space is limited. To sign up, visit basinrecreation.org or call 655-0999. For more information, email Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Spring Break Camp
Basin Recreation is hosting its Spring Break Camp from Monday, April 9, through Thursday, April 12, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Camp programming includes games, arts and crafts, and swimming. Bring a swimsuit, towel, lunch and snacks. The cost is $40 per day or $130 for all four days.
Camp is limited to 50 participants.
Register online at: https://www.basinrecreation.org/recreation/youth-recreation/camps/.
Or email Angie at email@example.com with questions.
Trending In: Sports
- Park City teen takes second in Utah beach volleyball state championship
- Multiple sclerosis doesn’t stop this Parkite from pickleballing
- Prep football season opener will rekindle Park City-Wasatch rivalry
- Veteran, newcomer win Park City Trail Series 15K races
- Park City ski season passes: Which ones to get, where they’ll take you and how much they’ll cost
- Park City Treasure dispute: a 14-year saga led to extraordinary vote
- Editorial: Leadership change at Deer Valley marks end of a chapter in Park City
- UPDATED: Bob Wheaton, crucial ski industry figure, to leave Deer Valley Resort
- Kilby Road construction revved up just before school starts
- Court report: Park City woman enters into a plea in abeyance for theft