Sports brief, April 7-10
April 9, 2018
PC Recreation's Spring Soccer Programs
Spring is for soccer! PC Recreation offers Start Smart and Match Mix Up programs for kids to develop their skills in a fun environment. Start Smart Soccer, for ages three to 5, is a parent/child program and is held April 21st to May 19th on Saturdays. Match Mix Up, for ages 11-15 of all abilities, offers skill development and team play from April 25th to May 30th on Wednesdays. For more info and to register, visit parkcityrecreation.org or call 615-5401.
Basin Recreation Summer Camp
Registration for Basin Recreation's summer camps was set to open Sunday, offering programming ranging from a single day up to the whole summer and featuring a range of different activities.
The most popular camps are H20 adventure, tennis, and mountain biking.
Space is limited. To sign up, visit basinrecreation.org or call 655-0999. For more information, email Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Spring Break Camp
Basin Recreation is hosting its Spring Break Camp from Monday, April 9, through Thursday, April 12, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Camp programming includes games, arts and crafts, and swimming. Bring a swimsuit, towel, lunch and snacks. The cost is $40 per day or $130 for all four days.
Camp is limited to 50 participants.
Register online at: https://www.basinrecreation.org/recreation/youth-recreation/camps/.
Or email Angie at email@example.com with questions.
Trending In: Sports
- Park City’s Grace Donahue and twins Livi and Gabby Rockwood sign letters of intent
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Lady Miner named Swimmer of the Meet for 4th straight state finals
- Elite international competition returns to Soldier Hollow for first time since 2002
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction