May 20, 2018
Free Swim Lesson Assessment Day at the Fieldhouse
Basin Recreation is hosting free swim lesson evaluations — a way of confirming proper swim lesson group placement — on Thursday, May 24, 4–6 p.m. in the Basin Recreation Fieldhouse pool. No evaluation is necessary for entry-level classes such as Guppy Swim School or Red Group. All other children should be evaluated for class placement if not previously enrolled in our classes. Attendees should bring their child's achievement cards from his or her last session of lessons to help instructors decide which class he or she belongs in. Level descriptions can be found at basinrecreation.org
Swim Instructors Wanted
The Basin Recreation Fieldhouse is looking for experienced and knowledgeable instructors to teach youth swim lessons and adult swim clinics. Applicants must be 16 or older and must have current CPR, AED and First Aid certifications as well as strong swimming skills and knowledge of the sport. For more information contact Aquatics Coordinator Sydney Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-655-0999 x16.
Wilderness First Aid at PC MARC
A Wilderness First Aid/CPR and Survival course will be offered at PC MARC on May 21 and 22. The courses will teach basic survival skills from certified Emergency Care and Safety Institute instructors. Visit parkcityrecreation.org or call 435-615-5401 for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
PC BOXING CLUB
Park City Boxing Club, lead by Olympic Boxer Shane Heaps, is located in the Silver Mountain Sports Club in Prospector. Private one-on-one sessions as well as group classes are available. For more information contact Heaps at (435) 647-6486.
Trending In: Sports
- Jim Brown, Park City resident, integral in creating winning United 2026 World Cup bid
- Department of Wildlife Resources introduce splake to Jordanelle Reservoir (w/video)
- Skullcandy Crushers win Utah Summer Games
- With U.S. set to host World Cup, kids (and adults) envision being part of the action
- Red Gerard, Chloe Kim and others nominated for ESPYS
- Alterra’s acquisition of Solitude could boost skier numbers, officials say
- Hotshot crews battling 100-acre fire along Mirror Lake Highway in Summit County
- Park City poised to heavily restrict dogs in Bonanza Flat
- Park City hotel suffers extensive damage as water line breaks
- Jury rules in favor of Vail Resorts in Colo. skier death case