Sports Briefs: Nov. 24
November 23, 2018
7 vs. 7 coed soccer league
Basin Recreation's 7 vs. 7 coed adult soccer league (17 and older) will feature 50-minute games with playoff times to be determined based on participation. Each team must have at least two members of each gender on the field at a time. The league will run on Thursdays and Fridays, from Dec. 6 to March 8, 2019, starting at 8 p.m. on The Fieldhouse turf field. The sign-up fee is $550 per team or individuals can register onto a free agent team for $50 per person. Learn more and sign up at basinrecreation.org.
3 vs. 3 basketball league
Basin Recreation's winter 3 vs. 3 coed basketball league (16 and older) will feature 30-minute games and each team will play two games per night. Teams have a maximum of five players. The league will run on Tuesdays, from Dec. 4 to Jan. 22, 2019, starting at 7 p.m. on The Fieldhouse court. Teams cost $120 to register or individuals can register onto a free agent team for $35 per person. Learn more and register at basinrecreation.org.
5 vs. 5 Basketball League
Basin Recreation and Park City Recreation are joining forces to provide a 5 vs. 5 coed adult basketball league for players 18 and older. Games will be played at The Fieldhouse and PC MARC. Games will be 60 minutes long and each team will play one game per night. The league will run on Thursdays, from Dec. 6 to March 7, 2019, starting at 6 p.m. Teams cost $550 to register, plus a $100 refundable team forfeit fee, or individuals can register onto a free agent team for $50 per person. Learn more and register at basinrecreation.org.
Trending In: Sports
- In thrilling run, Japanese moguls skier nearly pulls off double backflip (w/video)
- Miner Jack Wright attributes signing with Westmont to golf coach George Murphy
- Park City’s Grace Donahue and twins Livi and Gabby Rockwood sign letters of intent
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods