Sports Briefs: Nov. 24
November 23, 2018
7 vs. 7 coed soccer league
Basin Recreation's 7 vs. 7 coed adult soccer league (17 and older) will feature 50-minute games with playoff times to be determined based on participation. Each team must have at least two members of each gender on the field at a time. The league will run on Thursdays and Fridays, from Dec. 6 to March 8, 2019, starting at 8 p.m. on The Fieldhouse turf field. The sign-up fee is $550 per team or individuals can register onto a free agent team for $50 per person. Learn more and sign up at basinrecreation.org.
3 vs. 3 basketball league
Basin Recreation's winter 3 vs. 3 coed basketball league (16 and older) will feature 30-minute games and each team will play two games per night. Teams have a maximum of five players. The league will run on Tuesdays, from Dec. 4 to Jan. 22, 2019, starting at 7 p.m. on The Fieldhouse court. Teams cost $120 to register or individuals can register onto a free agent team for $35 per person. Learn more and register at basinrecreation.org.
5 vs. 5 Basketball League
Basin Recreation and Park City Recreation are joining forces to provide a 5 vs. 5 coed adult basketball league for players 18 and older. Games will be played at The Fieldhouse and PC MARC. Games will be 60 minutes long and each team will play one game per night. The league will run on Thursdays, from Dec. 6 to March 7, 2019, starting at 6 p.m. Teams cost $550 to register, plus a $100 refundable team forfeit fee, or individuals can register onto a free agent team for $50 per person. Learn more and register at basinrecreation.org.
Trending In: Sports
- Couple gives back to Huntsman Institute, research facilities, through Pink Park City
- Shiffrin says she isn’t in it for the records, smashes them anyway
- South Summit boys basketball defeats North Summit in rivalry blowout
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- White Pine/TUNA Relay means a good start to the season
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January