Sports Briefs: Nov. 28
November 27, 2018
3 vs. 3 basketball league
Basin Recreation's winter 3 vs. 3 coed basketball league (16 and older) will feature 30-minute games and each team will play two games per night. Teams have a maximum of five players. The league will run on Tuesdays, from Dec. 4 to Jan. 22, 2019, starting at 7 p.m. on The Fieldhouse court. Teams cost $120 to register or individuals can register onto a free agent team for $35 per person. Learn more and register at basinrecreation.org.
Intro to Yoga
The PC MARC is offering Intro to Yoga Workshops on Mondays from 7 to 8:15 p.m. beginning Nov. 26. The workshops are designed to give a foundational understanding of the basics for personal yoga practice. For more information or to sign up, visit parkcityrecreation.org or call 435-615-5400.
7 vs. 7 coed soccer league
Basin Recreation's 7 vs. 7 coed adult soccer league (17 and older) will feature 50-minute games with playoff times to be determined based on participation. Each team must have at least two members of each gender on the field at a time. The league will run on Thursdays and Fridays, from Dec. 6 to March 8, 2019, starting at 8 p.m. on The Fieldhouse turf field. The sign-up fee is $550 per team or individuals can register onto a free agent team for $50 per person. Learn more and sign up at basinrecreation.org.
Trending In: Sports
- Couple gives back to Huntsman Institute, research facilities, through Pink Park City
- Shiffrin says she isn’t in it for the records, smashes them anyway
- South Summit boys basketball defeats North Summit in rivalry blowout
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- White Pine/TUNA Relay means a good start to the season
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January