Students promoted to black belt
November 29, 2013
The following students were promoted to first-degree black belt: Max Carpenter, Denali Fitlow, Cooper Iacobelli, Lilly Occon, Jack Parker, Bailey Smith and Ian Sundahl. Kasey Janes was promoted to second-degree black belt.
Lilly Occon is the youngest of the Occon family to receive her black belt all of her brothers have advanced degrees in the Bobby Lawrence Karate (BLK) system. BLK is a blended style that combines Shotokan, Kenpo, Jiu Jitsu and power karate. Master Lawrence is always looking for ways to improve his system, developing tomorrow’s leaders and helping students live a more successful life.
Trending In: Sports
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- Subway to move to Snow Creek Drive
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem