U.S. Moguls Team named
December 12, 2014
Olympic champion Hannah Kearney (Norwich, Vermont), along with Olympic veterans Patrick Deneen (Cle Elum, Washington) and Bryon Wilson (Butte, Montana), will lead the U.S. Freestyle Ski Team’s moguls squad for the 2015 season.
The team was named this week in advance of the Dec. 13 FIS Freestyle World Cup season opener in Ruka, Finland. Also returning to the team this year are Heidi Kloser (Vail, Colorado) and Sho Kashima (South Lake Tahoe, California). Both spent the offseason recovering from injuries and plan to return to the World Cup mid-season.
The World Cup tour comes to the U.S. on Jan. 8-10 for the Visa Freestyle International at Utah’s Deer Valley Resort and Jan. 29-31 for the Putnam Freestyle World Cup in Lake Placid, New York.
This season, athletes will also compete at the 2015 FIS Freestyle Ski World Championships in Kreischberg, Austria, Jan. 14-25.
2015. U.S. Freestyle Ski Team
Recommended Stories For You
Bruce Perry Jr.
Garth Hager, Head Moguls Coach
Lance Field, Moguls Coach
Matt Gnoza, Moguls Coach
Caleb Martin, Moguls Coach
Trending In: Sports
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide