Western Day at Utah Olympic Park
July 15, 2014
BBQ, games, bounce houses, a mechanical bull and live music will keep guests entertained throughout the afternoon. The first 100 guests to arrive at noon will receive a free cowboy hat.
Free activities, for both children and adults, including bounce houses, games, a mechanical bull, and live music by the band ‘Hey Buddy’ will take place in the Olympic Plaza. Free rides on the mechanical bull will be available from noon to 2 p.m. In addition to the free activities, guests will have the opportunity to enjoy homemade BBQ and cold drinks throughout the event.
Utah Olympic Park opens daily at 9 a.m. with complimentary parking and entry to the Alf Engen Ski Museum and Eccles 2002 Winter Olympic Games Museum. Summer activities, including two Ziplines, an alpine slide, scenic chairlift rides and three adventure courses, operate daily between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
For a complete list of rates and schedules, visit UtahOlympicLegacy.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Couple gives back to Huntsman Institute, research facilities, through Pink Park City
- Shiffrin says she isn’t in it for the records, smashes them anyway
- South Summit boys basketball defeats North Summit in rivalry blowout
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- White Pine/TUNA Relay means a good start to the season